KINGDAK KGM-1.00 diaphragm vacuum pump is designed and produced by KINGDAK INSTRUMENT.
KINGDAK KGM-1.00 diaphragm vacuum pump has features of more advanced design, higher efficiency, longer operating life. It is an all new product engaging in the new and high technology. It is mainly used in medicinal products analysis, tenuously chemical engineering, biochemical pharmacy, food examination, investigating and solving criminal case, etc. It is an ideal product used with the high-accuracy chromatogram apparatus, and it is the essential equipment in the laboratory.
The body of KINGDAK KGM-1.00 diaphragm vacuum pump is made of aluminum alloy through die casting. It is antiseptic, sprayed, agile and beautiful. It has the features of higher antisepsis, wider working range. It can meet requirements of all kinds of working environments.
1. It is can be in service under the condition of no working medium (no oil) and will not produce any pollution. Moreover, there is filtering material in the air exchange bin of the body to guarantee the air clean.
2. New technologies and materials are used in the production. It is easy to move and can work smoothly, which can guarantee ideal vacuum and high rate of air flowing.
3. It adopts the operation containing no friction, producing no calories and having no friction exhausts. The diaphragm is made of hydrogenated acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber, which resists the corrosion and has long operating life.
4. The self-cooling air draft system is designed in the body. This system can keep the machine continuously running for 24 hours.
5. The design can be regulated by pressure to meet the requirements of vacuum or controllable steady air stream within certain range.
6. The axletrees are classical, which are imported abroad. They have the features of steady running, low noise and high operating efficiency.